"I am a retired educator of 33 years as a high school teacher. I like to believe I know what good teaching looks like. Your instruction is excellent!"
- Ken Rayner (USA)
Get started now!
The theme of the course is an introduction to reading music.
But, as is the SAXOPHONE Studies way, it has been made to be as creative as possible with improvisation integrated as well.
If you already know a bit about music reading, the course will be useful too as the techniques used apply to music reading at any level.
So if you want to go back to the start and make sure that the foundations to your knowledge are sound, then you're in the right place!
"For 17 years I was the MD of 2 large multinational companies with our own training department. Your ease of delivery and providing information in bite size chunks is just what I encouraged my team to do. So well done, you deserve a pat on the back."
- Paul (UK)
Key elements to your Beginner Saxophone Lessons, Series 2 here at SAXOPHONE Studies:
- Learn to read music on the saxophone.
- Continue your journey as a saxophone improviser.
- Course delivered in an easy to use, step by step way across 22 videos.
- Study at your own pace and revisit lessons as often as you like.
- Each video lesson is accompanied by written notes.
- Backing tracks provided for all pieces.
- The course caters for soprano, alto, tenor & baritone saxophones