Want to learn a fun jazzy Christmas saxophone solo?
Whether it's to impress your friends and family, or purely for your own study and development on the saxophone...
My Jazzy Jingle Bells is the perfect way to learn some great saxophone and to dip your toe into my online classroom, SAXOPHONE Studies.
You'll receive immediate access to:
- The original YouTube video.
- Sheet music for the lead sax part in both Eb & Bb (this covers soprano, alto, tenor & baritone saxes).
- Additional low Bb sheet music (for soprano & tenor), basically the lead part but without the high notes.
- MP3 Backing Tracks: minus the lead sax part (at speed + a slowed down version)
- MP3 Backing Tracks: rhythm section only (at speed + a slowed down version)
- MP3 Demo Track (at speed + a slowed down version)
- Chord symbols on the sheet music.
- An instructional video giving you an essential tip to help you learn the piece - you can't learn it without this!
"It's absolutely brilliant!"
- Andrew McClearie
By investing in this Jazzy Christmas Tune, you’ll not only learn a piece that you’re sure to perform for years to come…
You’ll also gain access to the SAXOPHONE Studies Meeting Place, where you’ll have the opportunity to upload a recording of you playing and get my feedback on your performance.
Meet Your Tutor
Hi! I’m Matthew Smith, the owner of SAXOPHONE Studies, where sax players come to learn how to create incredible sounds.
For as long as I can remember, I’ve been obsessed with the sound the saxophone makes. From the first time I heard Coleman Hawkins 'growl', I just knew I had to enter this amazing world of sound.
I picked up a saxophone for the first time in 1992, started performing professionally in 1994, and have been teaching since 2000.
Since opening the doors to my online classroom, I’ve had the great pleasure of connecting with adults at all stages of their saxophone playing journey. Some already play, others are returning to their practise after a 20, 30, or 40+ year hiatus, while others are following an unexplainable desire to pick up the instrument for the very first time.
My goal is to break learning to play the saxophone down into simple, step-by-step lessons that develop your technique at the same time as building your confidence.
"I love it, I love it, I love it!"
- Gary Cooper
Ready to play this jazzed up Christmas classic?