Whether you want to surprise and delight your friends and loved ones with something a little different for their birthday celebrations this year…
Or gain confidence by learning a seriously cool jazzed up version of a well-known tune…
My Jazzy Happy Birthday Bundle is the perfect way to dip your toe into my online classroom, SAXOPHONE Studies.
For less than $10 USD, you’ll receive immediate access to:
- The sheet music for my unique arrangement of Happy Birthday in Bb & Eb (suitable for soprano, alto, tenor and baritone saxophonists)
- The full chord sheet in concert pitch (so you can perform Jazzy Happy Birthday with accompanists as well!)
- Two backing tracks (at speed, plus a slower version too)
- The sheet music for the classic version of Happy Birthday in Bb & Eb (suitable for newer soprano, alto, tenor and baritone saxophonists)
- For all the sheet music there is also a 2nd version with the note names written in!
"A brilliant teacher, Matthew has a wealth of knowledge, especially about jazz, and I have benefited immensely from the techniques he uses."
- John Cook
By investing in the Jazzy Happy Birthday Bundle, you’ll not only learn a piece that you’re sure to perform for years to come…
You’ll also gain access to my private Facebook group, where you’ll have the opportunity to upload a recording of you playing and get my feedback on your performance.
Meet Your Tutor
Hi! I’m Matthew Smith, the owner of SAXOPHONE Studies, where sax players come to learn how to create incredible sounds.
For as long as I can remember, I’ve been obsessed with the sound the saxophone makes. From the first time I heard Coleman Hawkins 'growl', I just knew I had to enter this amazing world of sound.
I picked up a saxophone for the first time in 1992, started performing professionally in 1994, and have been teaching since 2000.
Since opening the doors to my online classroom, I’ve had the great pleasure of connecting with adults at all stages of their saxophone playing journey. Some already play, others are returning to their practise after a 20, 30, or 40+ year hiatus, while others are following an unexplainable desire to pick up the instrument for the very first time.
My goal is to break learning to play the saxophone down into simple, step-by-step lessons that develop your technique at the same time as building your confidence.
Frequently Asked Questions
"Thanks for all the fantastic material to work with. I am really enjoying doing some of the exercises and find it helpful to work at my own pace."
- Mhorvan Sheret
Ready to play Jazzy Happy Birthday?